Does wearing a diamond on your tooth seem like something only celebrities could afford? Today, it is easier and more affordable than ever to get dental jewelry. Whether you want a silver, gold, diamond, ruby, or sapphire crystal placed on one of your teeth, our experts have the solution for you. The technology now exists to give anyone, regardless of their income, a truly dazzling smile that is sure to catch the attention of passersby. A trend that was once exclusively reserved for the wealthy is now accessible to anyone interested in gold teeth jewelry.
If getting a diamond placed on a tooth seems like it would be invasive or uncomfortable, think again! Dental jewelry does not require any of your natural enamel to be removed in order to fit properly. A small amount of composite material is used to attach the crystal to the tooth. You can schedule a consultation with one of our experts to learn more, but here are some of the basics you should know about dental jewelry:
• Diamonds on your teeth require no extra maintenance. You can brush and floss your teeth just as you normally would.
• The crystal can be removed or replaced at any time since the underlying tooth structure is still intact.
• The procedure for placing the crystal only takes about 15 minutes, so even someone with a busy schedule can fit it in.
• The crystal is stain-resistant.
• The procedure for getting the crystal is completely painless and non-invasive.
Our professionals are well-trained in this kind of procedure, and we can assure you a beautiful and long-lasting piece. Most patients can expect their jewelry to last at least six months, but a lot of patients have found that their jewelry will last several years. Anyone who is looking to add a little extra bling to their smile is sure to be satisfied with the results provided by dental jewelry. You can contact our office today to set up an appointment, and soon, you will be on your way to having a smile that will make everyone around you want to smile as well.