One of the perks of being a celebrity is that you have access to the latest fashion trends and accessories before anyone else. For the past few years, you may have seen celebrities on the covers of magazines sporting teeth jewelry, which is a relatively new dental procedure in which a diamond is adhered to the surface of a tooth. It is a little something extra that can really make a smile pop. If you have ever been curious what it would be like to have teeth diamonds in your smile, now is your chance to bask in luxury.
Teeth diamonds are becoming the latest sensation in dentist’s offices all across the country. More and more patients are coming in asking about getting diamonds in their smiles, and most people will qualify for the cosmetic procedure. Our dentist can give you silver, gold, ruby, sapphire, or diamond crystals that are specifically designed for this kind of procedure, and by the end of the treatment, your smile will look truly unique.
Whenever patients come into our office, they typically have many questions about the procedure since it is such a new concept. Here are some of the basics about getting teeth diamonds:
• It is stain resistant.
• The procedure can be completed in about 15 minutes.
• It is non-invasive, so you do not have to worry about any natural enamel being removed.
• It does not require any drilling, so the procedure is completely painless.
• The diamond can be removed or replaced any time since the underlying tooth structure has not been altered.
• It requires no extra maintenance of your part.
• It does not obstruct your ability to brush and floss your teeth as you normally would.
At this point, many patients will ask how long they can expect their teeth diamonds to last since they want to get the most out of the treatment. For most patients, you can expect the diamond to last at least six months, but it is not unheard of for it to last a couple of years. If you are looking for a way to make your smile stand apart from the crowd, ask our dentist about jewelry for teeth.